Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day One Ovah!

It actually was not that bad. Though I hear it gets a lot worse in the next couple of weeks. I was off today and that was a challenge because anytime I got bored, I went to grab my now completely useless lighter. The  nicotine gum helped me out twice today. It is a process. Just like everything else. The good thing that I noticed was my rommie and I have junk proofed our house. In this house, cheating is having a bowl of kashi. Or a spoonfull of organic peanut butter.

I am not quite sold on the e cig yet. I think I just have too strong of a craving for the cig to satiate me. we shall see.

Of course, this process was pretty painless because I was holed up in my apartment pretty much all day. Tomorrow is a work day. 5a.m. the real test begins.!

2 comments:

Alanda said...

twerkin' smokeless! you are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very nice and keep writing more, thanks so much.
http://howtobe-healthy.webs.com