Thursday, October 21, 2010

GIIIIRRRRRLLLLL ... I am gonna feel that in the morning!

I really tried to max it out today. I did a brief arms and chest exercise. Which was fine. I then went on to swim a little more than half a mile. The last 100 meters was like torture! hooey! It was good though. I just know that my arms are gonna be PIIIISSSSEEEDDDD on Saturday. Well before I go into an ambien coma, I wanted to share this article with you guys. Its about the benifits of swimming.

Here it is.

Nighters

KDog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kenny, Its, Matt McKenna. Im proud of you. Keep up the hard work. Its only going to get harder and harder. But keep it up. Don't bitch it out. Fuck it up. Do it until you cant do it anymore, then do 10 more mins. When You feel you cant do anymore, remember this comment. Make the gym your everlasting bitch