Thursday, October 21, 2010

While you were sleeping?

The first thing a doctor says when you have insomnia is, "Exercise daily! Drink less caffeine!". I am doing both of those things. I cant sleep for shit! I was up till 3am. I was up several times during the night. However, I am trying to find the positives in everything so I guess it gave me time to find some interesting articles.

This one
is from Daily K Os (get it?) about Jaun Williams who was fired from NPR for remarks he made about his fear of people wearing Muslim clothing on his airplane. What's racist about that? gross. Of course Palin, Mike Huckabee, and other chodes want NPR's funding stripped.

This one is from Towleroad.com which is my go to blog everyday. This is a brilliant article explaining the conundrum that President Obama is in with regards to DADT repeal. It explained a lot, although I still feel like he is skirting gay issues.

I know that my blog theme is all over the place but I am new at this so suck it! Well, off to the gym!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Thanks for the Obama link... love your blog :-)