Friday, October 22, 2010

And.... I DID feel it in the morning!

I dragged myself out of bed, went to the gym for a "workout". I put workout in quotes because it was barely a workout. I would say it was just work, but that means something positive in the gay community. So lets just call it a wo. As in my body saying, "WHOA, BITCH! SLOW YOUR DAMN ROLL!" A wise man once told me that it all goes down hill at day five. Some of you will get that more than others. In any event, I am taking the weekend off. Hopefully, I will be rejuvinated by Monday.

In other wompwomp news... I can't go to my fraternity brothers wedding this weekend which sucks. Oh well... such is life. I have a wedding in LA next week though. WOOT!

So my funny of the day is something I posted all over my facebook page. But, in case it got lost in the shuffle here it is.



How To Find A Masculine Halloween Costume For Your Effeminate Son

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't even finish watching that video. It's so hilariously offensive. A lady boy?? A prancer???? That poor kid "Ooo are you a scary robot?" "I guess so." What. The. Eff.