Monday, October 25, 2010

Ah! So refreshed!

So I took saturday and sunday off from the gym. It feels like forever! I think that is a good thing! I am gonna stop with the exclmation points now. No one person is that excited about anything. I feel as if I am just now figuring out what I have been missing. I feel like I am at the entrance to something great and I like that feeling. Even though I am in a rough place, I can see that I am at least swimming towards the surface. It might not be visible yet, but I know that I am on the right path.

So I am putting together a bucket list. Things that I want to do when I lose all my weight. You would be surprised at how much you miss out on. But I am trying to figure out what to call it. I mean, a bucket list is things to do before you die, and this journey is about getting my life back. So I was thinking Fat + Bucket list = Fucket List. Thoughts?

Well I guess thats it for now. Till my next post here is an awesomely hilarious video. Yes she is a real person. Yes this is a real show. If you went to GMU with me then you know all about the JACKRABBIT!!!! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A man looking to ejaculate is in a predator mode. Hit that bottom and work the middle!

Jennifer said...

Love it Lauren! I mean seriously that video is crazy...

I love the fucket it list idea and absolutely you are at the entrance to something great!!