Tuesday, October 26, 2010

98% urine

So, I was a touch behind schedule for gym time yesterday and was forced to be in the pool with roughly 2 billion kids, give or take a few. The entire time I kept thinking of the South Park episode of when they went to Pi Pi's waterpark. I does not help that it is the heated pool. Grossy gross!





Well yesterday was weigh in day and I am down another 5 pounds! Yay me! I am planning for a trip to LA which begins on Wed. Luckily there is a pool at the hotel. I can't wait to see the faces on those starved bitches as I enter the pool! hahahaha If I can make it through the week without gaining weight I will be thrilled. Its gonna be hard though because my friend Ed will murder me if I don't have an In-N-Out burger. SO that's like a days worth of calories right there. Well, I guess I should get to the gym so I can stock pile me calories. Yes I know I said me instead of my, but it sounded like a Dickensian orphan, so I am keeping it. Talk to you later, whoever you are.

1 comment:

Luke R. @ TheYoking.com said...

I pee in the pool. No shame in it.