Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Holy Headache Batgurl!

So I have been trying to do my best to follow the eating method in Eat To Live. I say eating method because diet implies being hungry. I am not going hungry at anytime. I eat whenever I am hungry. However, I have a crazy headache. It feels like a caffeine headache. This clearly is not the case because I work in a coffee shop. I am guessing that is a side effect of giving up processed foods. I am sticking with it though. I have to push passed this uncomfortable period. If this is the way my body feels when I give something up I dont want to put that shit back in. The book is still snarky as hell and I feel he could say things in a more compassionate way, but his message is a powerful one. I have lost 2 pounds in a week. I am comfortable with that!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Wow, more power to you Kenny. I could never give up my processed foods! I betcha you are right though and that you are just going through chemical withdrawl.