Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I guess I should show an update.

I have been reluctant to put up a recent photo because I wanted to wait till I hit my goal weight. Not that its some amazing svelte weight, its still a beefy 225lbs. and still over 60 pounds away. But being that I have lost over 200 at this point, I guess I should post one so you don't  think I am not a genuine fatty on the life journey to a healthy lifestyle. There are a lot of men posing as Syrian Lesbians and what not and would hate to see my blog be lumped in with the fraudulent. So here it is. Though if you know me in real life, this wont be nearly as revelatory.

I still have a ways to go but I thought I would at least give a new face to my blog. I have a lot of followers who are not facebook friends who are looking to kill time at work. They are people like me who are on the same journey and are looking to kill time at work.

Glad I could help!

So to all the new people, welcome! And to the old people, love you so much and thank you for making this journey easier.

2 comments:

karen said...

Hello, handsome!!!!!

RimaJoy said...

totally handsome man. stay inspired!