Wednesday, November 3, 2010

OY!

Well, how do I say this without being sad? I gained 2.5 pounds while on vacation at the wedding. Ugh... I am so disappointed. My goal was to just maintain my weight. However, the pool at my hotel left a wee bit to be desired. It was pretty disgusting. And it was outdoor and too cold to swim. I am so frustrated. Oh well onward and upward. I went to the gym today and it was back to the grindstone. I guess this is where it gets tougher. I need to keep reminding myself that I am on the right path. I guess its like I am still on the journey, I just stopped to tie my shoe. Its a matter of perseverance. I would be lying if I said it didn't take the wind out of my sails a bit.

On a positive note. I swam my half mile in record time today so that is progress. I wish I could see results but I guess I will just have to be patient. It took my a long time to get this fat so it is gonna take just as long to lose it. I can not give up! I won't give up. I have been giving up for way too long and I need to be the best I can be.

So, I am back on track and its full steam ahead!

The song I posted below is " I Like That " by Richard Vission. It was our soundtrack in LA. I am talking full rotation! Its the ish, enjoy!

2 comments:

Jenners said...

It is all about perseverance!! Just keep going!!

Anonymous said...

Remember the human body weight shifts around normally on a daily basis due to intake of fluid etc. Also, Muscle weighs more than fat. Definitely be concerned with ur weight, but don't obsess over the number, instead encourage urself to continue down this path and take pictures along the way so u'll have something to visually motivate u!