Friday, November 5, 2010

MILEstone ( see what I did there? )

Well yesterday was a great day at the gym. I swam a whole fucking mile! WOOHOO! I even swam the second half non-stop. It was awesome! I couldnt even believe it! It may not sound like a lot to you, but a mile is a long way to swim. Trust me.

So after I gained the 2.5 pounds eating In-N-Out burger and del Taco out in California, I weighed myself again yesterday and my weight had gone up again. A word to the wise, only weigh yourself (at most) once a week. I will not be making that mistake again.

So today is cardio and weight training. I hate asking my jock friends how to lift weights. It becomes a celebration of their manliness. I get it. You are a gift to this earth. Whatever. If I wanted to celebrate your manliness, I would do it in the comfort of my bedroom, or in a mid-size SUV. ( I will be available for other vehicular options further down the road as I lose weight!) Im not trying to be He-man, I just want to get rid of my bitch tits...

Ta-Ta for now! ( see what I did there? )

No comments: