Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Good workout... Good music!

So I had a good workout. I am trying to find ways to change up the monotony of swimming. I mean... 64 laps is a lot of back and forth. Its like an old episode of Gilmore Girls. I am trying to find ways of breaking it up, without taking breaks. Today I swam 1/8th of a mile with a kickboard. I swim breaststroke usually and I don't feel like it isn't enough of a leg workout. I think it helped a lot. I swam 1/4 mile with these paddle things. I know that is the technical term. Anywho... if you think of any ideas... I am game!

So I found this on youtube and thought it was cool. Its called Wishery. It takes the childrens classic "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" and remixes it into a down tempo hip-hop jimmy jam! Its a lot of fun! I found this on Towleroad.com.

No comments: