Monday, October 18, 2010

success

So I did end up weighing myself and I have lost 4 pounds in a week! yay for me! I have been tracking my calories and workouts with my ipod touch. It was nice to but in my new weight and see the chart go down. Altough I had to chuckle because after swimming for an hour, my first thing i did was smoke a cigarette. Lame. I will get around to it but I am smoking a lot less.

I need to find the right time to go to the gym because today I was there during the swim team practice. Holy Cacophony! It was so loud up in that bitch. It gets a bit distracting. But i pressed on and got through the workout. I need to start to have more of a structure of the workout. its time to fist this routine in the whatwhat and get this bitch rolling.

I think I am going to go back on the kidney shrinking diet. it worked really well last time. Staytuned and find out what other muscles are in pain tomorrow.
I have to go apply for jobs that hate me. Fun times! Is anyone else bored and fat and jobless. Speak to me. I might start postingstories I find interesting. Anything to keep you positive or make you laugh diet coke out of you mouth.

5 comments:

Allison (Odmark) Parrell said...

Gooooooo Kenny! Even though you didn't come to my wedding when you said you would, I'm proud of you! ;-) I just read this last blog and was like "this does NOT sound like the Kenny I know"...which means you're doing different things to make your life different. Keep it up!

Peapod Four said...

Congrats on the loss! It always irks me that guys can lose that much (or more) in one week. Girls are lucky to get a pound a week. But congrats anyway. :) LOL.

Keep positive on finding a job and keep applying. It'll happen. As you're sifting through emails about jobs you didn't apply for, remember that you didn't play any lotteries outside of the country and therefore, couldn't possibly have won. :)

Jenners said...

Kenny-- I am so proud of you!! Keep up the good work!!

Unknown said...

I'm fat and jobless too at the moment. And we're both fabulous, so I don't know why! Love your blog. It's very inspiring.

(cue: Wind Beneath My Wings by B. Midler)

Anonymous said...

Kenny, it's Lindsay ... I'm not jobless, but I hate my current job with a fiery, burning passion and I'm trying to lose weight too (18 lbs. down, about 130 to go!), so I feel you there. I''m proud of you, you better get it!