Wednesday, October 20, 2010

exasperation sounds, exasperation sounds

You know that sound that you make when you have something in the back of your throat and you are trying to hock it up. Its like a guttural, raspy sound. I am having trouble figuring out how to spell it. I know a scream is "AAAAHHHHH!". Confounded sounds like, "uuuhhhmm". But for all the onomatopoeic tea in China I can't figure out the spelling. My friends and I call it the "CB" for our friend Cindy B. who does it very well and very often. It's one of my favorite things about her. It's always well timed and flawlessly performed. We even turned it into a verb. Per example, "Did you just CB me?" Its understood.

The reason I bring this up? I am totally feeling that exasperated sound right now. It is all rainy and grossy gross outside because it is raining. ( exasperated sound ) I don't wanna go to the gym, hmph. SEE! I can spell that! Oh well. No one said it was gonna be easy but I have to go to the gym. Onward and upward! barf. In a related story, I hope homeboy finally put a towel on it. (see previous post ). By peeps!

2 comments:

Jenners said...

doesn't matter whether you wanna go or not... it is that you do go either way. you are awesome!

Kdog said...

thanks jenners! You are the best person I know!