Tuesday, September 28, 2010

post workout post

So I am still alive. I managed to swim 20 laps. Which is not a lot. But it is more than I did yesterday. I hope it is less than I do tomorrow. Some observations: Chlorine is so strong smelling. I forgot how permeating it is. I smell like a clorox wipe. hot. Old men walk a thin line of friendly and straight up creepy. fact. I took to the water like a creature that takes too water easily. I am confident that I am taking the right path to a healthier me. And by healthy, I mean hot. And by hot I mean doable. Just sayin'

So now here comes the hard part. Doing it again. I need to hold myself accountable for this. No one else can do it for me.

As for the other half of my blog, the dreaded job search.

I applied for 8 jobs yesterday. Luckily I didnt have to take any assessments.(You know the ones. How likely are you to respond positively to an attack by space unicorns? Not very likely...).


Highlight of lowness: AT&T said I wasn't qualified to sell shitty cell phone service. I guess that requires a Master's in Deceit and Shenanigans. I only have my Bachelor's in Deceit and Shenanigans.

No comments: